Thursday, March 10, 2005

The Cyclone is nearing...

Hi All,

Well I have sto say, North Queensland has one of the worst cyclones about to knock on it's door, bad for them, but great for us in South Queensland.

The swells for surfering are starting to pick up, and are predicted to hit 5meters (25Feet), this is were you have to be really good or really crazy to attempt to surf such swells. I consider myself good, but more crazy. As I look out of my office on the 13th floor I can already see the swell size picking up, and I reckon by the weekend it'll big huge.

We are also feeling some bad weather at the moment which once again to a surfer is great news as this helps to push the swell size even more, along with king tides at the moment, which are helping.

The bad news about this weather, is no skydiving for us jump junkies.

But I'm no ordinary jump junkie, I'm also a surf fiend. . >:)

Oh well, time for me to start getting ready for home.

By the way this woman, I'm trying to build the courage up to ask out, I failed again.
She did say hello to me in passing, whilst I was at the coffee shop, and of course she did grab my arm when she said hello, but I won't put to much into that, as I think she's more a touchie, feelie person to begin with. I have to admit it did feel good when she grabbed me. I heart skipped a beat or two, in the process.

Well I give another update maybe later tonight or tomorrow. As far as I can tell I'm not going out tonight except to go and do the food shopping.

Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home