It's 7:15pm and once again I preparing to go out.
We Hiya All,
I hope you are all well, I promise to get Part-2 of my darkside life out, but every so often, I don't want to scare or bore you with my past life.
Instead I'll bore you with my present life and what I will be getting upto tonight. (hehe)
Well this is truely last minute as some of my friends have decided we need to hit the Gentlemens Club tonight, to celebrate Brett's promotion in the company he works for, he's told us that he is going shout us all a lap dance, I'll believe that when it actually happens tonight.
We're of to have dinner at the Oshimaki Restaurant (Traditional Japanese), so boy the sake will be flowing even before we hit the Gentlemens Club. I'm glad I'm not driving tonight.
I bought a new watch today as well, made by Ripcurl it's the Tidemaster Titanium, that's right the whole watch except for the face is completely made out of titanium, the face is Crystal. I felt I needed a new watch and decided to splurge and spoil myself.
Well I have to dash now the gangs here.
Byeeeeeeeeeee.

1 Comments:
Me too. Love Festina. But my new one is a Citizen titanium Eco Drive. Beautiful!
Post a Comment
<< Home