Well a blogging good morning to you all.
Hiya all,
Well, once more fear gripped me tight this morning, when I was about to approach the beautiful woman. I am thinking I need to change my tactics for approaching her, with maybe sending flowers and on the note asking her out to dinner to begin with, of course that means putting my number on the card. Well I guess I think on this a little longer before making the decision.
Well with everything that went on last night and into early morning, I'm surprised that I'm full of beans right now.
A nasty habit I had is slowly going away, that was I would drink at least 10 - 15 cups of coffee a day, I've been making on a board how many cups I drink in a day now, and wow I'm down 2 a day now, one in the morning at the Cafe and in the afternoon almost like a boost to my system.
Well it's that time of the day now, and I guess I must get started on work. A dear friend mentioned that she like my Blog, but need to stay away from talking about work her, she finds it boring, so I will attempt to not babble on to much about work. Just remember this is more or less whats in my mind, and just floods out of my mind.
By the way MEH, I really enjoyed reading your Blog, I'm glad the chocolate is a real passion for you and the Shanghai is a wonder place. ;)
Well thats it from the crazy Dazman! Fly be Free and Don't Drop Like A Rock!

1 Comments:
Follow the KISS rule. Keep it simple. Just shoot her an email and ask her out for coffee. If she agrees to that you can tell her all about you, look deeply into her eyes and ask her probing questions about herself and yes -- take a deep breath and ask her to join you for something besides coffee! BTW - that counts as one of your two coffees ;-)
And I said it is boring to hear you talk about how boring work is. More interesting to hear about YOU. Did you hear about the lady who got fired from Delta Airlines for doing suggestive photos of herself in her flight attendant uniform on her blog??? http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/01/24/BUGCEAT1I01.DTL
Post a Comment
<< Home