Well Hello Again.
It's now 10:17am and already shit has hit the fan at work.
With regards to the woman I was going to ask out well, I guess you can call me a coward, it's funny I can climb in to a plane and climb to 10,000 or 14,000 feet quite happily and hurl myself out the door without a problem, but when it comes to approuching a woman I freeze, stutter and get clammy hands. I consider myself fearless, I'll face the most difficult situations with calm cool collectiviness, but talking to a woman, well I hope you all get the gist of what I'm trying to say.
Now with regards to, I have a couple of projects on the go, and one of them has decided to take a rurn for the worst right now, and what really makes it hard is it's in New Zealand and right now I can't hop on a plane and fly there to sort the screw up, I'm having to try and articulate to the people in New Zealand to get across what we need done to rectify the problem. Boy it's like bashing you're head against a brick wall, and the weird thing about it is the brick wall actually understands what I'm getting at.
Well I think I've had my little bitch for now. :)
I put another update in later today some time. Stay tuned to this station.

1 Comments:
Just go ask her!!!! Or give me her number. I'll call her and ask her. I know how hard this is for you!
Post a Comment
<< Home