Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Reality TV...More Like Boring TV

Hey All,

What a load of crap being put on television nowadays, all I ever seem to see on tele of later is reality TV.

Take for instance, you have Pop Idol, Australian Idol, Aremican Idol, UK Idol, Dancing with the Stars, X-Factor, I mean this is shite TV not Reality TV.

It's basically Crappy Stars trying to make a come back or it's wannabe actors, it's also now being called, unscripted drama, the reason being is none of them can actually remember there lines.

The worst thing about it, is that all the TV channels in my belief, are all working together, for as soon as one is over there is another one just starting. Have we as people, become so bored with our own reality that we have to watch some one elses fake reality, I mean really, take a closer look at it, those that watch this crap, really don't have a life beyond TV.

No wonder Australia, America and the UK are some of the fattest people in the world now.

I really think that if the television companies actually did a proper survey on what people want and not a selected survey, they would really learn that people are sick to death of poorly acted television, and basically thats al it is, is poorly acted, unscripted crap for they can't even remember the parts that they are suppose to be doing.

I'm no actor and frankly, don't want to be either, leave that to the pros, the second thing they then get the public to ring in, get billed by via the phone number they just dialled, this is also why Televison Companies do it, as it makes them more money than the ads they air, what a scam.

I say we need to SAY NO TO REALITY TV CRAP!

1 Comments:

At 9:44 pm, Blogger Candy Girl said...

http://www.cafepress.com/tshirtstop/165425

http://www.infox.net.au/reality_tv.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home