Sunday, May 07, 2006

A Blow To The Heart...

Hi All, just received some news that has cruched me, but it's happy for the person that informed me of the news.

This is a bitter lesson for me, in the way I have acted with the one I truely love, and fills me full of regret, that I never acted in the proper manner towards this person. And in doing so she has gotten married to another person. So again guys before it is to late for you all, grow up a little and don't let your loved ones slip by, because you will regret it for the rst of life.

She has been a very good friend and once a lover as well, but I blow that, I blow it 3 or 4 times, so I don't blame her for doing what she has done, but myself

I guess some of us are meant to wonder the earth as sole beings, sometimes by choice and sometimes by circumstances, of course I could probably find someone and try to make it work but who is fooling who then? When you find your soul mate hold on to them and never let go, as we only have one soul mate. And if you do lose that soul mate there is never a replacement that can match that one, hence you become a wondering person, forever looking for that one true love, but will never find it in that lifetime.

We people, it has been a short but great blog, and for now I'm stopping this blog, so I can go reflect.

I'm not sure when there will be another posting, only time will tell.

Bye for now.
DazmanJunket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home