Back in New Zealand
Hey! Well I'm currently in Auckland for the next 3 days from this post, then on to Wellington for 2 days, followed by Christchurch for 2 days and then I fly back home to Australia.
I will try to get some pictures of the place whilst I'm here to post up on the blog.
At the moment its 11:15pm, I'm in my hotel room in front of the laptop, trying to think of something to say.
This trip is purely for work, come to think of it so is every other trip to New Zealand. Besides working for Pioneer Mortgage Services, I have a few other projects on the go, that should help to fund my way to becoming a photojournalist.
Oh before I go, I have to say thanks to all those that are posting to my blog.
To Gilesgraphics thanks my good old friend, I here from sources that you are DJ'ing again, just like to know how that is going for you, you old fart!
Well to another very dear and sweet friend, Candy Girl, I haven't heard from you in a while, I hope all is well with you, and I hope to see your blog updated soon. Your true love DazmanJunket.
And of course where is that crazy woman Mandy? Once in a while I get an e-mail from you, and then nothing for ages! I know I should make more of an effort to keep in contact as well.
And Phil, I won't Giles that you told me that he is DJ'ing again.
Oh almost forgot, hi Chris or Ozzie! LTNH.
Well I'm off to to bed now, as I'm getting tired now, so I will leave this as it is now.
Goodnight all!
Sweet dreams Candy Girl!
This is DazmanJunket, Fly high, fly low, but remember be true to yourself and the ones you care and love...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home