Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Pictures will be on the way! And BASE Jump from Q1

Hi All,

Once again I have to say sorry for not posting as regular as I should!

But work is getting busy at the moment with the multiple projects on the go all at once.

I will be posting pictures soon, as I have been told that my camera is almost fixed.

what's new with me at the moment, well I have just employed a personal trainer to help me achieve a lower body fat percentage as well as producing muscle density instead of muscle mass, as this all goes towards a better skydivers. ;)

We have a building that is being erected on Surfers Paradise which is the worlds largest residential building, already people have tried to break in to the building to BASE Jump it, so security has been beefed up, you could say right now this building is like the Holy Grail to Jumpers of the extreme sports, the building is known as Q1, well I have surprise with regards to Q1, I have a friend who is also a Jumper who knows the man that owns the top Penthouse, and well when it is complete, there will be 10 of us going over the edge and freefalling for 5 seconds, and then flying our canopies to the beach for a getaway via Jetski's from the law.

We hope to bring Video footage of this to all as well, the key thing about these sorts of stupid stunts is planning, planning and planning. You need decoys, escape routes just in case you don't make it to the intended target, and also know the right people to get you in to the building!

Well stay tuned for more excitement as it unravels in Dazman's Junket!

Dazman Jumping out! 3,2,1 Yahoooooooooo!

2 Comments:

At 11:52 am, Blogger Candy Girl said...

You would let the cat out of the bag! Have you ever heard of a honeypot? Hope you're planning to really do your BASE jump from somehwere else now... bwaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

 
At 11:52 am, Blogger Candy Girl said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home